2011 Kia Grand Carnival VQ Si
Drive Away $58,900
(including 12 months Victorian registration)
Engine/Transmission:3.5l V6 Petrol, Automatic
Warranty:Balance of new car warranty including statutory warranty of 3 months, 5,000km
Wheelchair Access Vehicle Information
- NEW Rear entry wheelchair access conversion by Automobility and incorporating Automobility’s Patented Independent Rear suspension for superior ride comfort.
- Conversion complies with ALL Australian Standards and an Engineering Report is provided.
- Wheelchair occupant travels at in the Middle of Row 2 and is provided with a lap-sash seat belt. Electric retractable wheelchair front restraints and manual rear restraints included.
- Conversion comprises of a lowered floor with manually operated access ramp. Ramp capacity is 350kg and requires only 3kg to operate.
- Seating: 4 Passengers + 1 Wheelchair
- Wheelchair access conversion cost is $31,950.
Servicing and repair by Authorised Automobility Repairers Australia wide
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Optional Extras – available at extra cost and not presently fitted to vehicle:
- Row 3, 2 person folding bench seat
- Automobility wheelchair docking system
- Other options available
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Automobility is the holder of LMCT 11082.