10 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
Purchasing your first Wheelchair Access Vehicle (WAV) or upgrading from your existing one is an exciting prospect that will transform your life for the better but it’s still a big decision that requires lots of planning and consideration, which can sometimes feel daunting and stressful.
In case you’re unsure about investing in a WAV of your own, here are 10 reasons why you should:
1. Increased mobility – get out and about more often, whether it’s to the shopping centre or movies, a café or restaurant, concert or sports match, medical appointment, weekend away or a longer getaway, the possibilities of where you can go are virtually endless.
2. Save time and energy – no more pre-booking and waiting around for maxi-taxis or potentially being let down by public transport every time you want to go out, with your own WAV you can spend more time and energy doing the things you enjoy.
3. Peace of mind – take the stress and anxiety out of travelling with a wheelchair and relax knowing that you can always change your mind or come home early if you need to, plus you can keep all your favourite snacks, comforts and extra equipment handy.
4. More social interactions – kick those feelings of loneliness and isolation to the curb, a WAV means you can visit family and friends, participate in wheelchair sports and attend other social activities whenever you want.
5. Ultimate comfort – our Kia and VW conversions offer the latest in technology, comfort and safety features plus you can totally zhuzh up your ride, calming lavender air freshener or fluffy dice anyone? A custom WAV conversion means you’re no longer an afterthought, instead you’ll have your own dedicated space to enjoy the ride.
6. Improved health and wellbeing – getting out and about and living a full and active lifestyle has been shown to help prevent further health complications, as well as manage anxiety and depression.
7. Maximum freedom – go anywhere at any time, be spontaneous, explore new places and enjoy new experiences and adventures. There are (almost!) no limits to where and when you travel in a WAV.
8. Adaptable to your needs – every Automobility conversion is tailored to the client’s unique needs and lifestyle, and we’re always open to developing and introducing new products and feature; just ask us!
9. Unparalleled quality and safety – we don’t hold back when it comes to the quality, safety and compliance of our vehicles, rest assured that your WAV offers the ultimate in protection and durability.
10. Easy accessibility – life is challenging enough, so we’ve made sure our conversions are easy to use and practical, so you’re not left struggling with clunky, heavy or confusing equipment or fittings.
Learn more about the benefits of owning your own WAV and check out some of our other blogs for more handy tips and inspiration to help you make the most of your new wheels! Don’t just take our word for it though, check out the testimonials from our clients in our video library.
As industry leaders in Wheelchair Access Vehicles, we understand that every conversion is totally unique and requires personalised attention which is why we prefer to work closely and in partnership with our clients – developing a strong understanding and relationship along the way.
Call our friendly team on 1300 660 773 or contact us online for a free consultation and demonstration at your home, our office or online.