2007 Kia Grand Carnival VQ
AM INV 7765 – Row 2 Conversion
Available: Mid June 2017
- 6 Cylinder 3.8ltr
- 64,113 km
- Rear entry wheelchair access conversion by Automobility, incorporating Automobility’s patented independent rear suspension for superior ride comfort.
- The Vehicle comes with Cloth upholstery and Factory CD Stereo
- The Conversion complies with ALL Australian Standards and an Engineering Report is provided.
- Wheelchair occupant travels in the Middle of Row 2 and is provided with a lap-sash seat belt. Electric retractable wheelchair front restraints and manual rear restraints included.
- Conversion comprises of a lowered floor with manually operated access ramp. Ramp capacity is 350kg and requires only 3kg to operate.
- Row 3, 2 person folding bench seat
- Seating: 6 Passengers + 1 Wheelchair
- Automobility wheelchair docking system
- Reversing Camera and / or parking sensors
Reference: AM INV 7765 – Row 2 Conversion
Model: Grand Carnival
Fuel Type: Petrol
Wheelchair Position: Row 2
Wheelchair Access Type: Rear Entry Ramp
Automobility is the holder of LMCT 11082.