NDIS Participant Feedback or Complaint process
Automobility is a registered NDIS provider, as such Automobility is bound by the respective Codes of Conduct of NDIS.
Pursuant to these Codes, Automobility, in the conducting of its business shall always seek to:
1) Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination, and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions.
3) Provide support and services in a safe and competent manner with care and skill.
4) Act with honesty, integrity, and transparency
5) Act within the client’s best interests and above all safeguard the interests of individual consumers. Never seeking to coerce, exploit or abuse individuals, vulnerable or otherwise, in any way.
6) Promptly take steps to act on any concerns that may impact on the quality and safety of supports and services provided.
Full copies of the NDIS Code of Conduct can be obtained from: NDIS: www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/ndis-code-conduct
What happens when you provide feedback or make a complaint?
- act immediately.
- acknowledge your complaint within 48 hrs after we receive it
- contact you after we receive your feedback or complaint and discuss the nature of the complaint.
- resolve your feedback or complaint within 21 days after we receive it (keeping in mind that complex or multiple issues, may take longer to address)
When we contact you to talk about your feedback or complaint, we may ask you to provide more information to help us understand the nature of your feedback or complaint.